The document lets you know what personal information of yours we hold, what we do with it, who we will disclose it to and how you can access the personal information we hold about you. You can also find information about how to change inaccurate personal information and how to opt out of receiving communications from us.
Digital Loop respects and upholds your rights under the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act).
This policy describes how we manage any personal information we have about you.
What personal information about you does Digital Loop collect and hold?
Digital Loop may collect and hold the following information about you:
- name(s), address, email address, telephone number(s);
- any additional information you provide, such as when you use our sign up forms;
- any information you may provide to us through other means.
How does Digital Loop collect and hold your personal information?
Digital Loop will only collect your personal information directly from you.
What does Digital Loop do with your personal information?
We use and disclose your personal information for the purposes of –
- responding to any enquiries or comments that you submit to us;
- customer service requirements and product development purposes;
- any other purpose you have consented to; or
- any use which is required or authorised by law.
Who will Digital Loop disclose your personal information to?
Digital Loop may disclose your personal information:
- to the advisors, consultants and contractors we ordinarily engage for the above purposes (such as mailing houses, insurers, printers,
lawyers, accountants and other service providers);
- any other person or entity to whom you have consented to Digital Loop disclosing your personal information; and
- any disclosure which is required or authorised by law, including to AUSTRAC in respect of any suspicious or threshold transactions or activities.
Where your personal information is disclosed to an overseas recipient, we will only do so if we reasonably believe they are subject to laws that protect your personal information in the same or substantially the same way as the Australian Privacy Principles. We will also take adequate measures to ensure that the personal information is handled by the overseas recipient in accordance with the Privacy Act and our instructions for the purposes described above. Digital Loop will take reasonable steps to protect and keep secure the personal information we hold.
If at any time you believe that personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, then you may request amendment of it and we will either amend the information or make a record of your comment, as we think appropriate.
Marketing and Opting Out
Where we have obtained your consent to do so, or in circumstances where you would reasonably expect that your personal information would be used or disclosed for this purpose, we may contact you from time to time with marketing material about our other products or services. You may opt out of receiving this material at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +61 8 6261 3684. Your consent to receive this information will remain current until you advise us otherwise.