Who we are:
Digital Loop is a digital media company – exclusive agents to some of Australia’s largest digital media companies, including Gumtree, Mamamia, Evolve Media (Music Feeds, NME, Rotten Tomatoes), The Brag Media (Rolling Stone, Tone Deaf, Billboard), The Roar, Ziff Davis, InMobi, Student Edge and Starts at 60.
We specialise in delivering premium experiences across content, video, display, social and audio and provide bespoke creative services to a range of local and national clients.
About the opportunity:
We are growing our sales team and need an experienced Business Development Manager, who has previously worked in media in Perth to help generate sales and build long-lasting relationships with our clients.
We deal both with agencies and brands directly, and require an ambitious, driven individual.
Responsibilities include new business development and maintaining existing client relationships.
- We are looking for someone who has the following qualities:
- Previous experience within media sales in Perth (essential).
- Previous experience in digital media sales (highly regarded but not essential).
- Exceptional organisation / time-management skills.
- Exceptional presentation, communication and computer skills.
- Based out of our Mount Lawley office with full time or part time hours available, you will be primarily responsible for winning client briefs and opening up opportunities for repeat business.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in winning briefs, strong commercial acumen, solid negotiation skills and a huge passion for the digital media industry!
To be part of the loop email your resume to email@example.com.
Wednesday 23 October, 2021.