Vice is the voice of a generation. It is the world’s first truly global, multi-platform youth media company. In Australia it currently reaches 42% of Australian millennials.
Vice is represented in Western Australia exclusively by Digital Loop. MD Chris Coufos said he is extremely excited to have such a trusted global brand on-board, with premium advertising opportunities across multiple platforms now available to all Western Australian clients.
“In particular having Vice further cements our strong-hold and audience scale in the Millennial market, which is undoubtedly the most sought-after audience to target, especially via digital channels.”
Coufos said Vice delivers hours of original video content every day, covering the news, culture and entertainment that define the world we live in. This content is spread across a network of channels, each geared to the passions of young people including:
– Noisey – A music news site which has quickly become one of the biggest music channels on the web
– Motherboard – Documents the present and future of science and technology
– Thump – A total immersion into electronic dance music
– The Creators Project – A celebration of art and creativity
– I-D – Brings together the world of fashion on the runway and on the street
– Munchies – Defining a new era in food programming
– Vice Sports – A Fresh take in the culture of sports
– Vice News – Immersed in the stories behind the headlines.
Vice also has deals struck with major TV networks across the Globe. Combined with long-standing partnerships with Youtube, Facebook and Twitter, Vice is creating original content for every screen and platform reaching young people every month with unprecedented levels of engagement.
Article originally published in Campaign Brief: http://www.campaignbrief.com/wa/2016/01/millenial-youth-media-group-vi.html